- 21 May 2013
Brian Johnson will be racing an iconic 1960's Mini Cooper S at Brands Hatch on May 26 and 27.
Anyone purchasing Brian's book or audio book "Rockers and Rollers" at this event will be entered into a competition in which two winners will be driven by Brian around the Brands Hatch circuit in his Ferrari.
For tickets: 0843 453 9000
- 2 April 2013Happy Birthday Angus Young!
- 21 February 2013Ride on, Bon.
- 16 January 2013In addition to AC/DC's album catalog release to itunes last month, AC/DC concert films are also available for rental or purchase. Four of the videos are concert films which include "Live At Donington", "No Bull" (Directors Cut), "Live At Circus Krone", and "Live At River Plate", and in addition two compilation collections "Plug Me In" and "Family Jewels". http://itunes.com/acdc
- 6 December 2012
2013 will mark the 40th anniversary of the Grammy Hall Of Fame, and coincidentally AC/DC's 40th year anniversary as a band. AC/DC's "Back In Black" album will be one of the few albums selected by The Recording Academy to be honored and inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame, adding it to the collection of recordings residing at the Grammy museum.
AC/DC's classic album will join a diverse group of 27 other albums that "are memorable for being both culturally and historically significant", the qualitative criteria for induction.
- 20 November 2012
Starting today, AC/DC'S entire catalog is now available digitally for the first time exclusively on the iTunes Store worldwide. From their 1976 debut High Voltage to seminal classic Back In Black and 2008 smash hit Black Ice, every one of AC/DC's 16 studio albums, along with four live albums and three compilation albums, are available for the first time ever on the iTunes Store. All tracks are Mastered for iTunes, and fans have the ability to download full albums or simply purchase their favorite individual songs. Fans can also choose from two specially packaged digital compilations: The Complete Collection, the complete iTunes-exclusive AC/DC catalog; and The Collection, which includes all 16 studio albums. Available now at http://www.iTunes.com/acdc
- 20 November 2012
Check out the video for "You Shook Me All Night Long" from the new album, "Live At River Plate," in stores November 19th!
- 22 October 2012AC/DC's "Back In Black" has been named the greatest guitar riff of all time by Gibson Guitars. As stated by Gibson "Perhaps the greatest riff-oriented album of all time is the band s 1980 farewell to dearly departed singer Bon Scott. Brothers Angus and Malcolm Young cooked up some of the greatest riffs of their career on this magnum opus..."
- 13 September 2012
AC/DC's first live album in 20 years, "AC/DC Live At River Plate," is coming Tuesday November 20th. Recorded in Buenos Aires in December 2009 in front of nearly 200,000 fans, "AC/DC Live At River Plate" is the ultimate live recording, chronicling one of the largest rock shows in history. Pre-order now on 3 disc red vinyl or a 2 CD set.
- 4 September 2012AC/DC has been selected for inclusion into Australia's Nation Registry of Recorded Sound, which honors recordings with cultural, historic, and aesthetic significance according to the Sydney Morning Herald. Since the register began in 2007, only 64 sound recordings have been included out of the over 250,000 from a collection that goes back over 100 years held in the National Film and Sound Archive. The selections were chosen after winning votes from a panel of 25 music industry figures from 70 nominations made on the archive's website by the public.