- 8 July 2010Brian Johnson made an appearance at Ringo Starr's 70th birthday celebration concert at Radio City Music Hall in New York last night. Ringo and his all star band was joined by Brian, Yoko Ono, Joe Walsh, Steven Van Zandt, Jeff Lynne, Nils Lofgren, Max Weinberg, Foreigner's Mick Jones and others for an encore performance of "With A Little Help From My Friends".
- 25 May 2010
"Rockers and Rollers: An Automotive Autobiography" by Brian Johnson is now available for pre-order. Brian's own autobiography gives fans a glimpse into the world of AC/DC, and Brian's other passion: cars! Brian offers witty tales filled with humor and his passion for cars, car racing, and car collecting throughout.
"Rockers And Rollers" will come out in paperback on July 29 from Penguin Books and can be pre-ordered now from your local retailer.
- 24 May 2010
Turner Network Television (TNT) announced today that it has joined forces with Hall of Fame rockers AC/DC to feature the band's single "T.N.T" as the network's theme song for its 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series coverage. The song will serve as the primary musical bed for all six of TNT's races, which begin with the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 500 presented by Target on Sunday, June 6 in Pocono, Pa., as well as for the network's multi-platform marketing campaign surrounding its exclusive race coverage, which includes a presence on social media, print outlets, national television, local radio and print. The song has been re-released on the band's latest album, AC/DC: Iron Man 2 which features 15 of the band's classic songs.
The network's full-length NASCAR video featuring "T.N.T." will make its television debut on Tuesday, May 25 during TNT's exclusive coverage of Game #4 of the Western Conference Finals on the Emmy-award winning Inside the NBA post-game show. Additionally, the video will be available for view on Turner-operated NASCAR.COM at: <a href="http://www.nascar.com/tnt/" title="http://www.nascar.com/tnt/">http://www.nascar.com/tnt/</a>
- 19 May 2010
- 6 May 2010
- 6 May 2010Check out the "Shoot To Thrill" video featuring The Ironettes and Robert Downey, Jr. on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. WOW!
- 29 April 2010The new AC/DC album "Iron Man 2" has debuted at the #1 chart position in 6 countries in its first week of release! The album charted at #1 in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and New Zealand. "Iron Man 2" has also debuted at #4 in Spain, Norway, Denmark, and the USA, #5 in Holland and France, and at #9 in Portugal.
- 29 April 2010If you haven't gotten it yet, check out what's included in the CD/DVD package.
- 26 April 2010AC/DC's "Iron Man 2" album for the forthcoming Iron Man 2 movie debuts at #1 in the U.K. this week, giving the band their 10th top ten album, and 3rd #1 album in the U.K.
- 23 April 2010On the site of a thousand years of violent history, ACDC were pitted against Iron Man in a ground breaking architectural projection mapping project. The front facade of the Great Keep at Rochester Castle, was brought to life using the latest in 3D animation techniques. This onslaught of the senses, saw the castle confront it's ultimate challenge. Warping, morphing, spewing and collapsing before the audiences eyes. Let there be rock!
Watch the video after the jump...
- 19 April 2010Visit Amazon.com today to watch the exclusive video premiere of "Highway to Hell" (live in River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2009 during the "Black Ice" world tour!) from the AC/DC: Iron Man 2 album, available in stores today.
Buy the CD/DVD From: Amazon.com | AC/DC: Iron Man 2 Store
- Collector's Edition: includes 32-page hardcover book, foldout AC/DC poster, AC/DC stickers & limited edition reprint of "The Invincible Iron Man" #1 comic book with variant cover by John Romita Jr. & back cover cartoon by Angus Young
- 2LP Vinyl: 15 Classic AC/DC songs pressed in 180-gram vinyl available May 25th
- 16 April 2010
The AC/DC Fan Club Forum is now back online!
Members can still access the message board community at this location - <a href="http://forum.acdc.com/" title="http://forum.acdc.com/">http://forum.acdc.com/</a>