- 9 July 2012
- 14 June 2012Check out this mashup from the "Dueling Fiddlers" as they take on AC/DC's "Back In Black" and "Thunderstruck"!
- 19 May 2012
- 20 April 2012On April 15th AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd hosted "Ferrari Day" displaying 30 Ferrari's including two of his own to help raise proceeds for the "Look Good Feel Better" charity at the Tauranga Bridge Marina in Tauranga, New Zealand which drew a crowd of thousands. According to the Bay Of Plenty Times Mr. Rudd said the event was organized as a family day and to benefit his charity of choice.
"The main thing is to get people down here and have a day of fun. Let's make the most of the rest of summer while it lasts. I didn't want this to be an exclusive event, it's not a pretentious thing, it's a family day that a whole lot of people can enjoy," he said.
- 31 March 2012
- 23 March 2012
Breaking news - AC/DC The Wine available now in Sweden!
To order visit <a href="http://www.systembolaget.se" title="www.systembolaget.se">www.systembolaget.se</a>
- 20 March 2012Late last week the Australian Football League has announced that AC/DC's "It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N Roll)" will be featured in the leagues 2012 advertising campaign.
According to the official AFL website, "It's only fitting that Australia's greatest game has adopted the world famous rock anthem It's a long way to the top from Australia's most successful rock band of all time."
"It's a great tribute to the late Bon Scott and a fantastic coup for the AFL to get such acknowledgement as this is the first time the band have linked themselves with an Australian sport."
AFL fans can expect to hear AC/DC's anthem played before matches during the 2012 season.
- 1 March 2012
On Friday night February 17th 2012 Brian Johnson and Cliff Williams made a special guest appearance on stage with the Greg Billings band at Marina Jacks in Sarasota, Florida.
Brian and Cliff performed on stage with the band on versions of “Okeechobee Whiskey” (Stranger), “Hey Jude” (The Beatles), and AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long”.
You can see the video here
- 19 February 2012
- 15 February 2012Congratulations to AC/DC on achieving gold RIAA certification for the album Iron Man 2!
- 27 January 2012Stern Pinball, Inc., the only maker of real pinball machine games announced the availability of the AC/DC pinball machine. The AC/DC pinball machine allows players to experience the power of rock and roll with their own two hands. Players will be able to rock out to 12 classic AC/DC hits including "Back In Black," "Highway To Hell" and "You Shook Me All Night Long." Other exciting game features include two separate ramps, a lower play field, ball shooting cannon, eight drop targets, a mechanized Hell's Bell and animations of the AC/DC band. Players can also join the party with a TNT detonator and the Devil's Jukebox. This tribute to one of rock and roll's most memorable bands pushes the auditory limits with its sound, style and infectious riffs. The AC/DC machine is designed to rock.
Pricing and Availability:
The AC/DC pinball machine is available today from $5699 - $8499.
Pro Version: $5699 MSRP
Premium Version: $7699 MSRP
Limited Edition Version: $8499 MSRP
To learn more about The AC/DC pinball machine and Stern Pinball, visit www.sternpinball.com.